Boat Bottom Painting Services in Fort Lauderdale
Maintenance services such as bottom painting are important to stay on top of. Fort Lauderdale bottom painting comes down to boatyard & contractor selection. Using our company for all your maintenance services takes the stress out of searching for competent & qualified contractors.
After about 2 years, it's time to pull your boat out of the water and apply a new coat of paint. You can trust our team to do the job right with over 14 bottom paint employees at our 4 locations. We have painted hundreds of boats over the years, from 20ft sailboats up to 150ft super yachts.
Bottom Painting Questionnaire
- How large is your vessel and when was it painted last?
- How many layers of paint and barrier coat are on your hull now?
- How long has it been since you took it all the way to fiberglass and applied a new barrier coat?
- What brand and type of paint was used last time?
- It may not be compatible with a new paint, so we have to find out what was used, or we will have to sand it all the way down.
- What has your diver said recently about the paint? Is it thin, bare in some areas, splotchy, lots of growth? We need to know.