Boat Bottom Painting in Miami, FL
Bottom Painting is an essential service for yacht owners. Every 2-3 years, it's time to pull her out of the water and put on a new coat of bottom paint.
With 4 different locations in South Florida and Charleston, we have painted hundreds of boats, and we can make the process easy for you. From 20ft boats to 150ft super yachts, we have painted every type of boat and yacht on the spectrum.
Bottom Painting Questionnaire
- What size vessel do you own?
- How long has it been since the last coat of paint?
- Are there multiple layers of paint?
- Sometimes it is a good practice to take the boat all the way down to fiberglass, inspect the hull, and apply a new epoxy barrier coat
- What type of paint did you use on the last coat?
- Many paints are not compatible with one another so this is very important.
- You have literally hundreds of paint options, so talk to us about what you plan to do with your boat, and where you plan to use the vessel.
- Do you have a diver currently? What is the current status of the bottom paint?
- Splotchy, has growth and barnacles, zincs need to be replaced, etc