As the water churns, the wind blows, and even after the sun goes down, salt water is inevitably going to cover the exterior of your boat. Seagulls, pelicans, ducks, and crows will land on your boat and do all kinds of terrible things to the gelcoat. The way to combat wind, weather, and wildlife is to have your boat on a regular washdown and detailing schedule. Talk to our guys at swift marine to get your boat on the schedule today!
- Boats up to 30′ ——— $3.00 per foot
- Boats 30′ and above – $3-$4 per foot.
BOAT WAXING & SEALANTS
We only use top branded waxes and sealants that are proven to last the longest and offer resilient protection. Collinite, McGuiar’s, and 3m brands are all very reputable and offer long lasting protection from salt, weather, and UV rays.
- Boats up to 30′ ——— $10 per foot
- Boats 30′ and above – $10-$20 per foot
HIGH SPEED BUFFING
If your boat has been exposed to the elements without proper protection from a wax or sealant from UV rays, she will become oxidized! Instead of a smooth soft gelcoat feeling, you may notice a chalky feel that comes off when you rub your hand on it.
Depending on the length of time, age of the gelcoat, and time the boat has been exposed to UV without wax, we will be able to assess what is needed, the price, and length of time it will take.
If you are a boat owner who strives for perfection, we offer a full detail which includes everything from the waterline up.
This includes ALL soft gelcoat surfaces, glass, isinglass, vinyl seating, interior, stainless steel, and non-skid:
- – Buffing/compounding or polishing to remove oxidation on ALL soft gelcoat surfaces
- – Wax or sealant using top quality accredited products
- – Shine all stainless steel on the vessel and protectant application
- – Windows & Isinglass treatment including protectant
- – Vinyl cleaning and protectant
*Full Detail pricing is contingent upon the size and scope of vessel. Prices range from $25 per foot up to $80 per foot.